' sede' - to give up. 'leve' - to get up. 'ale' - to go.

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Ale Ale Oxen Free

My mother tells me that my blog has lost some of its truth. That I know people are reading. That I need to write for myself. This is what I know.

I think I live in fear.

I fear, I live in fear.

I live in spite of myself, I try and do what I would do if I was fearless.

But I am not.

I'm raked with fear. With insecurity. With what ifs and back thens.

I hold on to the years. The years past. The space between what I loved. What I miss. What has happened.

Getting sick, people moving, breaking up, graduations, death.

All of these pillars, I hoard them.

I do not let go.

Of who I loved, and of what I miss.

Everything into the catalogue- everything under my skin. Everything in Haiti.

Everything there is to do, everything I don't know.

It's too much.

It's always, too much.

There is freedom in Christ,

But where?

No comments:

Post a Comment