' sede' - to give up. 'leve' - to get up. 'ale' - to go.

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

A big door

'And this is the key, elizabet.

Are you listening?

Because it's not a small key.

It's a big, big key.

How can I say?

It's a huge key?!

Like the biggest you will ever meet.

To love.

To really love.

Someone.

Some place.

Jou apre jou.

I don't know so well how I can say this an anglais.

I'm not always sure white people meet this kind of love.

Oh, I can say, to love like this, day after day, after day.

It's a big project.

To build a house. It's hard. It's really hard.

But to come to work.

To work all day, every day,

On that house?

It's not hard.

It makes sense.

If you're building a house, you never stop working on it.

And we think, because we build pieces of love, that we are complete?

It's not true.

Are you ready?
I have the big key for you.

Try and love. Better than you did yesterday.

Everyday.

This is what Jesus wanted for us.

And he knew we would try.

And he said he would help us.'

-Alcindor June 5, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment